The wind solar hybrid LED street light controller adopts microprocessor technology, which can realize various functions by detecting and judging parameters such as battery voltage, environmental permeability, wind turbine and solar panel output voltage, and controlling the on and off of various functions. Control and protection functions. The function of the wind and solar hybrid controller is to control the working status of the entire system, and has the functions of battery overcharge protection and overdischarge protection. In places with large temperature differences, the controller should also have the function of temperature compensation. Other additional functions such as light control switch, time control switch function. The intelligent wind solar hybrid LED street light controller can intelligently adjust the output power of the light source according to the road traffic, which not only meets the use but also saves energy and reduces consumption; according to the strength of wind and solar energy, it intelligently adjusts and maximizes power generation and storage of electrical energy.
The controller uses normally closed contacts to ensure the safety of the system. In the case of strong winds, even if the relay is damaged, it can start the bleeder resistor and play a protective function. At the same time, a speed measuring device is added to the controller, and the principle of pulse frequency detection is adopted to precisely detect the speed of the wind turbine. When the predetermined speed is reached, the relay automatically switches the output of the wind turbine to the discharge resistance to ensure that the wind turbine is in front of the wind. Connecting the discharge resistor to make the wind turbine brake and limit the speed in time. When the wind speed decreases and the speed of the wind turbine decreases to a predetermined value, the relay automatically switches the output of the wind turbine to the battery end to ensure that the wind turbine charges the battery in time.
The functions that the wind solar hybrid LED street light controller should have are:
1) High-efficiency power tracking control mode and multi-channel feedback control.
2) It has an external control function, which automatically controls the street light source to turn on or off.
3) Wind energy and solar power can be input separately or in a complementary combination; according to the characteristics of wind and solar power generation, the control system adopts multi-feedback closed-loop control, such as constant power control, constant current, constant voltage control, etc., to maximize power generation efficiency.
4) The intelligent wind solar complementary LED street light controller adopts adaptive power control technology to boost the voltage at low wind speeds, so that the wind turbine can charge the battery at a lower speed; when the wind speed is high, the output power is limited to avoid damage to the battery .
5) The intelligent wind solar hybrid LED street light controller has the characteristics of voltage stabilization, high precision of current stabilization, small ripple, high efficiency, and wide input voltage range.
6) The battery is charged strictly according to the current limit and constant voltage method to ensure that the battery can be fully charged without being damaged, and the constant voltage floating charge is maintained to supplement the battery’s own leakage loss at any time.
7) The intelligent wind solar hybrid LED street light controller can intelligently judge the darkness and dawn, automatically control the lighting and the lamp, and the lighting duration can be set to a fixed time or automatically adjusted according to the battery power.
Basic knowledge of wind solar hybrid LED street light,You can learn more.